large theatre hall
The construction of the Catholic Culture House in Trenčín (the Hviezda building today) started in 1938 and was completed in 1940. A subject of property disputes in the past, the building is currently owned by the municipality of Trenčín. It is the only culture house in the traditional sense in Trenčín. In 2011, the Kolomaž association donated 302 upholstered chairs to the municipality of Trenčín to be used as cinema seats.
Technical equipment in the large hall
Technical plan of the large hall